Thursday, February 26, 2009

School

So right now I am completely loaded down with 16 hours of classes. To many this is not much but for me it's rough. Between school, trying to resolve things with my parents, and driving to Enterprise a couple of times a week, and all the many things I volunteer myself for my life is pretty hectic. Does this ever slow down? Will I get a chance to breathe? I want to take summer classes to get some of this behind me, but should I take a break instead? I've got so many questions and I have to make the decisions! Wow adulthood is not all its cracked up to be! Now I don't want to just complain, but it just helps to write it and get it out! Maybe some of ya'll have figured out how to balance all this and could spread some knowledge? :) But I'm sure things will eventually work out! One day when I am happily married, and done with school, maybe then?

1 comment:

  1. I wish i could say I've mastered that balance, but nope.
    and for me after getting married and being done with school... it's still a crazy hectic life, same game, different package. kinda like monopoly harry potter edition. sorta :)

    ReplyDelete